DISCIPLESHIP AND NETWORKING TEAM
The Discipleship and Networking Team works to schedule, organize, and encourage the August Stated Meeting of Presbytery as a Networking Presbytery meeting. The August Stated Meeting of Presbytery may consist up to five meetings being held at the same time in accordance with geographic location, size composition, or mission interests. This meeting focuses on best practices or coordinated ministry to enhance the discipleship and ministry of the Presbytery.
In fulfilling its duties and responsibilities, the Discipleship and Networking Team shall:
- provide opportunities for faith formation for all people.
- foster connections of our Reformed, educational resources: people, places and things.
- promote the theological and educational possibilities for furthering God's call of disciples
- explore opportunities for coaching or mentoring the leaders in our congregations.
- advocate for God's creation through environment stewardship, programming, and ministry.
- work with the Educator Advocacy Committee of the Committee on Ministry to offer support for local church educators.
- organize and encourage the August Stated Meeting of Presbytery as a Networking Presbytery Meeting that focuses on best practices or coordinated ministry to enhance the discipleship and ministry of the Presbytery;
- Administer the Fraser Endowment Fund held by Presbytery.