You now have the opportunity to make an online tax- deductible donation to the Trinity Presbytery Disaster Assistance (TPDA) Relief Fund, using a safe and secured server. Making an online donation to help with the long-term recovery of victims impacted by the 1000-year flood of South Carolina is easy and simple
- Select the following link: Yes, I Want to Make an Online Donation.
- Enter the amount of your tax-deductible donation.
- Provide your donor information.
- Include your payment information.
- Confirm your information.
- Complete your transaction.
- Print your receipt.
While funds will be used for building materials, covering the unpredicted costs of rebuilding, and volunteer management, we shall direct our efforts at helping Trinity Presbytery and the local community to fill the gaps where the greatest need exists. Therefore, the distribution of TPDA Relief Funds will be guided by the following core values
- Provide assistance first to those who are most in need and least likely to recover without the aid of Trinity Presbytery;
- Use TPDA Relief Funds strategically, where they will do the most good, especially since the need always exceeds the available resources;
- Avoid using TPDA Relief Funds to replace the funds mandated as a responsibility of others, especially since other agencies and governmental programs are mandated to provide resources in a disaster;
- Work with other religious and interfaith organizations in participating in disaster recovery;
- Provide assistance on an 'affiliation neutral' basis, which means being a Presbyterian is neither a benefit nor an obstacle to assistance; in fact, a person does not need to be a Christian in order to receive assistance from TPDA Relief Funds; and,
- Ensure that neither TPDA Relief Funds nor volunteer labor is used to enrich a third party or result in indebtedness to a third party.
Trinity Presbytery's unique role in the aftermath of the 1000-year flood disaster of South Carolina is to assist in supporting the specific needs of people related to the long-term recovery of the communities impacted by this disaster within the bounds of our Presbytery. Your online tax-deductible gift will help make this possible.
Are you ready to make your tax-deductible donation right now? You may do so by clicking here --> Yes, I Want to Make an Online Donation.
Of course, if you prefer to send a check or money order, make it payable to Trinity Presbytery and mail it to:
c/o TPDA Relief Fund
554 DaVega Drive
Lexington, SC 29073
Be sure to earmark it for "Flood Relief" on the memo line.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Wood, our Disaster Relief Coordinator, at either email@example.com or at (803) 447-2929.